At Yeats College, we offer students the following courses:
- A one year intensive Leaving Certificate programme
- A two year Leaving Certificate programme designed for fifth year students
- Intensive revision courses at Christmas and Easter for both Junior and Leaving Certificate Programmes
- Oral prepation courses
- HPAT courses
- Pre-medical courses
- Intensive One Day courses in Biology and Maths
- Summer Language Courses - Irish and French
- Maths Academy - higher level
To find out more information, please click on the links to the left.
We now offer three summer courses, our Irish and French language courses and we are delighted to announce the introduction of our Project Maths academy. Our Summer schools are a focal point in the Yeats College academic year.
These unique courses provide students with an opportunity to immerse themselves in the many facets of their respective subjects. This course is designed to ensure you obtain valuable academic and extra-curricular skills. Our courses have a strong academic focus, concentrating on key exam topics, which are beneficial for Junior and Leaving Certificate students. Pre- Junior Certificate students will also enjoy recreational activities through French and Irish in the afternoons.
A major part of the Yeats College curriculum is centered on study skills. Our teachers impart strategies and skills that will help the student understand, remember and recall the necessary detail required at examination time.
More info on Study Skills »
Take a closer look...
at our inspirational teachers, student focused approach, outstanding facilities, career guidance, extra curricular activities and results record. Click here »